Health Home Care Management
Health Home Care Management means coordinating care across needed services and community providers.
CN Guidance provides Health Home Care Management Services for Nassau and western Suffolk County. Our organization recognizes care management as a critical component of our system of community-based care for persons diagnosed with serious mental and physical health issues.
It is a seamless approach that ensures coordination and continuity of care, access to information, and the continued nurturing of our network of community resources for high risk and other identified individuals.
The major components of our Health Home Care Management Services have been developed to assist recipients in achieving their stated goals and objectives, and to succeed within their community plan of care. These service components include:
- Intake and Screening
- Assessment and Reassessment
- Care Management Planning and Coordination
- Implementation and Ongoing Evaluation of the Care Management Plan
- Crisis Assistance and Intervention
- Monitoring and Follow-up Services
- Family Support and Empowerment
- Community Resource Development
Mental Health Court
Tanya Christopoulos, MSW
Address: 55 West Ames Court,
Suite 100, Plainview, NY 11803
Phone:(516) 427-1423 or
(516) 822-6111 (press 5 for HHCM)