If you are experiencing or have been affected by substance use, depression, anxiety, marriage difficulties, school or work problems, personal losses, life transitions or more persistent problems, we can help. Our experienced and caring social work therapists, psychiatrists and psychiatric nurse practitioners work with people of all ages – children (6 and older), teenagers, adults and seniors. They will provide individual, family or group counseling as well as medication therapy.
- Individual, family & group counseling
- Psychiatric evaluations
- Crisis intervention
- Co-occurring Disorder treatment
- Community education & workshops
- Referrals & linkage with community resources
- Medication therapy
- Same Day Access
- Outpatient detoxification
- Mediation assisted treatment
- 24/7 mobile crisis team
- Care transition services in the home and community
- On-site primary care services
- Targeted case management
- Peer support, counseling and family support services
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services: restoring individuals’ well-being and community functioning
- Intensive community-based mental health care for veterans and member of the armed services
The Integrated Counseling Recovery Services Program holds FREE Family/Significant Other Support Group sessions on Monday nights, 7-8:30pm. Please call 516-822-6111 or click here for more information.
Monday – 9:00 AM – 9:30 PM
Tuesday – 9:00 AM – 9:30 PM
Wednesday – 9:00 AM – 9:30 PM
Thursday – 9:00 AM – 9:30 PM
Friday – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday – 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Tuesday – 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Call for same day appointment or for an appointment later in the week.
Outpatient Detoxification (Ancillary Withdrawal) Services
We provide outpatient detoxification services for opiates, alcohol and benzodiazepines. You will be assessed and treated by a Board Certified Psychiatrist. We offer Medication Assisted Treatment including Suboxone and Vivitrol inductions, ongoing individual and group treatment and access to other services such as family education and support groups.
Payment for Services
Most private insurance, Medicaid and Medicare are accepted. Fees based on a sliding scale are available for those with an inability to pay.
For an Appointment
Treatment is sensitive, carefully geared to the individual and confidential. Please call us at (516) 822-6111.