- Central Nassau Guidance and Counseling Services offers our community an array of needed behavioral, clinical, and support services – all under one roof.
- Central Nassau is one of the only providers serving residents of Long Island that offers a comprehensive safety net for people struggling with a combination of mental health and substance abuse disorders.
- More than any other provider, we outreach to and serve many such ‘dual-diagnosed’ individuals facing “co-occurring” diagnoses. We also serve people who are currently facing just one of these two often correlated conditions.
Central Nassau offers numerous programs and services to assist those in need. Those programs include:
- Addiction Recovery Treatment Services
- Mental Health Outpatient Treatment Services
- Services for Severe Mental Illness – “ACT”
- Personal Recovery Oriented Services (PROS)
- Care Management / “Health Home
- Drop-In Center
- Residential Services
- Home and Community Based Services
- Starry Night Café
Many of our programs serve not just individuals but also entire families affected by the obstacles that we help to address and dissolve.
CN Guidance now offers SAME DAY ACCESS HOURS – for more information click here.
We have support groups for families or significant others:
- Mental Health Family Support Group for families or significant others of those living with Mental Illness
- Addiction Recovery Treatment Services Family Education Support Group: for families or significant others - an addiction recovery education and support series