CN Guidance & Counseling Services offers our community an array of needed behavioral, clinical, and support services – all under one roof. CN Guidance is one of the only providers serving residents of Long Island that offers a comprehensive safety net for people struggling with a combination of mental health and substance use disorders. More than any other provider, we outreach to and serve many such individuals facing “co-occurring” diagnoses. Click here to view our At a Glance CN Guidance brochure.
CN Guidance offers numerous programs and services to those in need. Those programs include:
- ACT Teams – Services for Severe Mental Illness
- Addiction Recovery Treatment Services
- Care Management / “Health Home”
- CCBHC – Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic
- Drop-In Center
- Home and Community Based Services
- Integrated Care (mental health, addiction, medical health)
- Link-Age Services (serving elders and their caregivers)
- Mental Health Outpatient Treatment Services
- Northport East Northport Community Drug and Alcohol Task Force (DATF)
- Personal Recovery Oriented Services (PROS)
- Mobile Residential Supports
- Outpatient Detoxification Services (Ancillary Withdrawal)
- Project Connect Flyer
- Project FORWARD (relationship and communication skill-building)
- Residential Services
- Starry Night Café
Many of our programs serve not just individuals but also entire families affected by the obstacles that we help to address and dissolve.
Same-Day Access Hours
CN Guidance now offers same-day access hours.
Tuesday and Friday – 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Thursday – 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
We have support groups for families or significant others:
Mental Health Family Support Group
For families or significant others of those living with Mental Illness.
➤ Learn More
Addiction Recovery Treatment Services Family Education Support Group
For families or significant others – an addiction recovery education and support series.
➤ Learn More